Articulating a compelling value proposition - one
that talented individuals will be drawn to and retained by - is every organization’s
challenge. Our Executive Compensation and Benefits team helps our clients
develop programs to meet the unique needs of senior managers.
- Is your leadership team satisfied with your current program?
- Could they be lured to the competition by a more lucrative
Recruiting and retaining the best talent is critical to
your corporate plans for the future. We work with our clients to build
compensation strategies that attract, retain, motivate and reward top performers.
M&A can assist your firm in developing:
- Executive capital accumulation plans
- Qualified and non-qualified stock option plans
- Executive group life insurance carve-out plans
- Split dollar life insurance programs
- 401(k) spillover plans
- Deferred compensation plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs)
- Financial/Funding Analysis
- Competitive Salary/Benchmarking Analysis
From analysis and design to implementation and
ongoing support, our Executive Compensation & Benefits team is prepared